BY

This machine started out noisy on the spin cycle, then started jumping all over and now when it spins it makes a whiney sound when starting up. The Electrolux stackable washer/dryer is energy efficient and water efficient to save you money. Right now I have 3 drums I’m my kitchen. Tossing the damn thing and trying another brand. The second company said the mother board had to be replaced, they'd order one and schedule another call. Get ya an LG or Samsung. The board was replaced and the tech said that if it didn't work then there was nothing more they could do. They have careless workers. After washing and drying, ironing can be a real chore. I then finally thought I was getting somewhere (emailed CEO!) No parts get sent to him so no fix. It also provides a door that can be switched from conventional orientation of opening to the left to open on the right. You've got a big family and lots of laundry to do. I would not even give one star to be honest. Nobody at Frigidaire/Electrolux cares that I have to go into a covid filled laundromat and have spent as much as I have on the purchase doing laundry with my brand spanking new washer out of service. I phoned to complain 7/11/20 Waited 1.5 hours being passed from person to person with no commitment to getting the job completed. Lose a half day of wages missing work because you expect someone to do what they say. I have spent over three hours on hold and talking with multiple people trying to arrange a repair. very poor staff attitude. Get a call from the servicing place. TERRIBLE SERVICE! It is front loading, so there is a lot of room to do everything from a comforter to towels to dog blankets. really?) Sent email and called, again, they wouldn't work on the lemon washer cause it's stacked. It didn't work! I have never had an issue and my clothes are treated gently by these machines. With its stain soak and steam technology, the Electrolux washer cleans clothes better than most washing machines on the market. And the spin cycles seem to always be very well balanced without manual intervention. I’ve been cut off multiple times and told many different stories ie we don’t do that Model number, we only sell plans not repairs etc incredibly frustrating and no further forward after being hung up on again after being on hold for 20 mins. Then they couldn't find another appointment for at least 2 weeks. I'm so disappointed in the brand and the product as I remember my mother using Electrolux appliances as a child and the reputation for quality was high. Electrolux gave the wrong part numbers! Third person that came out replaced all of the dispenser thingy in March. Less ironing also means longer lasting clothes. The day came for when the booking was made, only for no one to turn up. Absolute joke of a company! Guess what... they never called. The Electrolux 627 brings back what we loved about the 617, but also introduces new favorites. I recently purchased a washer dryer. Best top load washing machine 2020: Top load washers from GE, Samsung, LG, and more. Locked door again.... On its own. 3 months later it still doesnt work. Finally the backordered parts ( never a good sign ) arrive. It provides three quick washing options. It runs for a few more minutes and then starts beeping. The kitchen was installed and finished. All rights reserved. I would advise anyone to do the same and save yourself a lot of hassle and frustration. This company is not yet accredited. A machine that fits washing around your schedule. They ignore my emails and no number to call. Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. The first service company said they couldn't help. fridge/freezer in Australia nearly 10 years ago. It is relatively quiet, much quieter than the top load it replaced. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review. Experience with a 2019 model Electrolux front load washer has been very positive. Not one, but both were wrong. They have yet to replace it or offer a refund. Didn't ever open. For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our Ordered a part for my extraction fan in August and now we are at the end of October and still not done the work..but quick to take my money of 125 pounds from day 1..will never use this company again..AVOID AT ALL COSTS.. We recently purchased an Ikea integrated dishwasher only to discover there were missing parts. I will never purchase an electrosux product again. Thankfully I was at home. When Electrolux customer services personnel eventually answer the phone they are rude and abrupt and extremely unhelpful. Three weeks later and after numerous phone calls and emails, we still haven't received the parts. Its location on this page may change next time you visit. My Electrolux washing machine has been out of use for almost 10 weeks. FAO Daniel JonesAs a service engineer myself I see an enormous amount of poorly or incorrectly installed domestic appliances. Don’t order anything from here. Since our purchase, we’ve had 5 service calls for this thing. Had to fight for a resolution. My dishwasher has been broke for over 3mths now, had various replacement parts over the first 2mths, and then if that's not bad enough I then spend over another month speaking to incompetent call centre who outright lie to your face you will receive a call back etc. Until beginning of August. Fast forward several more one hour calls to electrosux. You've got a big family and lots of laundry to do. Find the best washing machine for you. Most washing machines don't get the best out of your detergent and fabric softener. Called and got my 3rd or 4th service visit. Run from electrosux! If there isn’t a problem we don’t need to complain. Make appointment times. Electrolux dishwasher from Ikea under warranty still, the door has broken and because they cannot source screws for the door they say they will close the job! Honestly I'd love you to take back this awful dry but I'd be happy with just a REFUND for the service contract so I can go back to my repair company and not have this hassle and aggravation. It is the 21st century, everyone (you would think) knows the value of good customer service.No one answering the phone, three tries and an hour to get to speak with someone. Rang over 10 times with a promise to call back or just put on hold then the phone goes dead! It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. I am putting the review everywhere it will let me. Booked 20/10/20 engineer visited 29/10 unable to fix the Hob; ordered new parts, more delay rebooked 6/11/20 attended but unable to fix wrong part. I will never buy another Electrolux appliance and hope this review helps someone avoid making the expensive mistake that I made. Didn't buy on Amazon, wish I did then I could see the 1 star reviews, called Sears. Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. Why I would want a washer that can only work for a few weeks at a time I am not sure. No solution. Today the customer service rep said she didn’t know why it hadn’t been submitted up for a replacement. Candy CBWM816D80 Integrated Washing Machine. This time the sequel is better than the original. I purchased an Electrolux "stainless steel?" How to Reduce the Need for Ironing. Washing machines. 1 product ratings - Electrolux EWG127410W Fully Integrated Washing Machine a. We value your privacy. We were so impressed with its performance that we've made it a Best Buy. I saw a YouTube where someone washed the whole diaphragm in dishwasher. I bought my Electrolux front loading washer four years ago based on the recommendation of the owner of the privately owned appliance store we have shopped at for 25 years and have been very pleased since the new Kenmore Elites are no good anymore (obviously we didn't buy those there). This front-loader is quicker, gentler, and better at removing all types of stains than almost any other washer we’ve tested, and it has a solid reputation for reliability from multiple expert … How do I know I can trust these reviews about Electrolux Washers and Dryers? Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. I have booked it in through their appalling website. Engineer from Pacifica was rude and unapologetic and then totally fobbed is off saying his manager was dealing with it. More than half the folks I talked to are rude. Would never buy one of their appliances again. If after this it’s found that it is indeed not faulty, I trust you will amend your review accordingly? The dryer never worked properly-- saying it needed the lint removed even if it had just been cleaned and was empty. We independently review and compare Electrolux EWF8024CDWA against 51 other washing machine products from 22 brands to help you choose the best. AEG washing machines sit within the Electrolux stable of domestic appliance brands, which includes Zanussi and Electrolux. It's a fixable unit. The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. That was stoves, fridge and washer dryer. £135 and still no cooking hob. This front-loading washer … Denied. Claim your company profile to access Trustpilot’s free business tools and start getting closer to your customers today! Nobody is dispatched. A dryer did this! Hopefully, they will resolve this because it can’t be cheaper for them to continue replacing it for the next two years. That was back in early July. No compassion. They had a slight learning curve for me as they are my first digital and front load. The Electrolux EFLS627UIW is a high-efficiency and ultra-fast 27" front load washing machine with energy star certification. Read them my multiple error codes he got to in some type of diagnostic mode. The only "win" I have had is that at my property management job I did dissuade a property owner from outfitting his 13 units with frigidaire or Electrolux. No one can fix the problem so the dryer times out after a few minutes. All while being safe for hand wash wool. Absolutely appalling is all I can say. Read before purchasing a "stainless steel?" They deny any responsibility. Miele WEA025 Freestanding Washing Machine. Explained we are family of 5 with a new born, brand new machine, no local laundrette, lock down, etc. Each time we have called we have been left holding for at least 40 minutes. Best portable washers 2020: Mini washing machines from Magic Chef, GE, and more. Sent out someone to repair under warranty. Unsubscribe easily. A ridiculous situation of appalling service I paid £135 for a fixed price service with Electrolux then subcontracted to Pacifica.Job number ID 4227187. We bought our Electrolux washer in December 2019. This guy unstacked it. 5 out of 5 stars. God bless this guy he's been here 4 or 5 times. Electrolux work for AEGThey are responsible for putting my family in danger due to a gas leak. That takes at least a half hour just to get through. Brand new washer dryer flooded the utility room on Saturday 14th Nov. Electrolux office shut so rang them first thing Monday 16th Nov. Told couldn’t send an engineer until Wednesday 25th Nov with no guarantee it would be fixed that day. Find the best washing machine for you with our bite-sized reviews and handy buying guide Unless you have a penchant for laundrettes, investing in the best washing machine you can afford is … Excellent Performance since Sept 2016. Utter shambles. 1 product rating. To be told there is nothing they can do. Electrolux fridge. I have had 9 repair appointments booked in, numerous large bulky items sitting in my kitchen ordered by 0800 repair, only to be left there for up to 10 days. They said they could not. Never come across something so poor.I will actively avoid Electrolux and their sub (sub standard) brands (AEG, Zanussi.) When I read some of the negative reviews I had to speak up. Reviews All while using the least energy possible. So disappointed in this company. Written and Tested by Jonathan Chan. Electrolux 10kg Front Load Washing Machine & 9kg Dryer 2019 – National Product Review 02:13 THE Features & Benefits This washer is intuitive and intelligent thanks to the smart sensors that automatically detect the soil and detergent levels and adjust washing time for optimal results. I checked on the washer Thanksgiving day and the steam unite in the dryer was gushing water. Revitalise your clothes using steam. The "call backs" they promise don't come. Electrolux washing machines don't just clean, they preserve and nourish. Find out how you can save time by preventing your clothes from wrinkling and creasing in the washing machine. Electrolux EWG127410W Fully Integrated Washing Machine a. We purchased an Electrolux dryer from Home Depot last February (2020). Get buying tips about Washers and Dryers delivered to your inbox. Locked, won't open, won't spin, dead in the water. 1 month later the extractor fan packed up. https://www.canstarblue.com.au/.../brands/electrolux-washing-machines Lucky me the real part numbers are on backorder. We only had the Electrolux washer for 7 months and this happened already. When I contacted Electrolux, I was told, as the fridge was 10 years old, it was not under warranty and I could pay hundreds of dollars to purchase 2 new doors and then pay extra to have them fitted. Answer questions from a virtual person so one way dialogue only. Oh, if you don't hear the beep and leave it there for a while your clothes then stink! 8 Best Integrated Washing Machines Guide 1. GE Appliances lowes.com. Electrolux EFLS627UTT Washing Machine Review - Reviewed Laundry. Surely 0800/Electrolux this would have cost you a lot less to replace, rather than send out 3 drums, numerous other parts and 7 repair men? One of the biggest consumer complaints about front loading washing machines is the musty smell… I don't write many reviews but the fraudsters really this one and more. No exaggerating, I have had 10 service calls in 9 mos. You've got to pull out the lint trap and try again. My laundry room doesn’t vent to the outside, so it can get heated in the little closet. Furthermore I would add that cooker hoods are by far the biggest problem when it comes to this. I guess only people with issues want to vent. I tried bleach and also mold/mildew remover, and it did not work. Electrolux EIFLS60LSS Washing Machine Review The Electrolux EIFLS60LSS brings substance alongside subdued elegance. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 February 2016. If I can't get a fair shake Or even a civil exchange at least I could prevent them from 20k in sales. My floor is strong and level, my Whirlpool washer never did these things. They also keep sending another company so I have to explain the whole thing each time to someone new. Had a kitchen installed and unfortunately for me, the extractor fan was by Electrolux. Dreadful service . Warranty team at Electrolux is not contactable. Now it has broken down possibly the circuit board … At least two gallons had collected in the bottom of the drum and the overflow filled the drawer below and ran onto the floor. The Good The $1,349 Electrolux EFLS627UTT front-load washing machine does a fantastic job removing stains -- it's the best performer we've encountered yet. I had an old set of anti-vibration feet (not sure how old) but after a while they decided to split due to the side movements and vibration of the washing machine. Rang them up and you are just dismissed as a nuisance. After washing, all is clean but finding that clothes are coming out very crushed and looking aged, still trying to find a solution for this. INEXPERIENCED ENGINEERS! Can't get motor 4-6 weeks. You have to call Electrolux to get an approval before you can schedule another visit. This model has 8 kilograms capacity of holding clothes in its drum-shaped body. Companies pay us to be accredited or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. Stole my money. Every fibre cared for. Best dryer 2020: Electric and gas dryers for sale from Maytag, LG, Bosch, and more. Guess what??? Latest Electrolux Washing Machine reviews, ratings from genuine shoppers. Irritating but livable. Weeks pass by. Same thing. SteamCare system adds steam to the end of the wash to reduce wrinkles. It still made a lot of noise, but it worked after the second repair. The spin works brilliantly to remove plenty of water, and it's not too noisy, either. Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. We then raised it as a complaint and told a manager would call us later that day but called us back later and told us there were not enough managers in to call us back, so would call tomorrow. The New Energy Label requirements - addition of the mandatory "eco 40-60" programme on Electrolux washing machines and washer dryers The washing cycle is shorter / longer than indicated on the display Unsubscribe at any time. Verified Purchase. It has had limited or no function for more than half that time. We are looking now at another 9 day wait which will take us to week 12. I had a tech come out last year and after spending another $300 was told the machine was level and operating as it should - he said it was normal that it jumped around and was loud. The Electrolux has an auto-shut off so it doesn’t overheat on you. Hard to understand how a company could be so bad. I've had it running for 8.5 months. So I ordered a new part which I had to pay for because it wasn’t covered under warranty. Now I just had the latch break on the pedestal drawer, probably due to the constant vibration from the machine. They said it needed a new motor and motherboard. Nobody cares. Now a week later!!! We value your privacy. An incomprehensibly poor level of customer support. I replaced a set of 11 year old Whirlpool front load machines that were far quieter and gave me good performance for many years. Bought in November 2019, installed early January. Durability and long life make for a … I love my Electrolux washer and dryer. The customer service is extremely poor, only beaten by their shockingly poor products, that you cannot seem to get fixed. You fill it but when you submit it throws an error. One month of use and it failed again. So we thought it was ok. Then end of July it quit dispensing soap again. The Electrolux EFLW417SIW is an excellent, top-performing washing machine that's easy to recommend. No reply to email sent. The softener dispenser quit about third time we used it. Google sent me here when I asked about getting a warranty since they are almost 4 years old. Based on our extensive research of all the top-selling models, we think the Electrolux EFLS627UTT is the best washing machine for most people. They have an online form. Electrolux front load washers with vapour option remove up to 99.2% of Der f1 (dust mite) and Fel d1 (cat allergen) and up to 99.9% of Staphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumonia during a … Since this one is a lemon we try that. Appalling! Called the Electrolux tech line. Every single appointment has either been a NO SHOW, or a complete disaster, with the repair guy saying a new part needs replacement. Please any potential customers thinking of buying Electrolux/Zanussi/AEG or any other of their brands, be wary. £629, John Lewis. They send another service call out. I purchased the Electrolux Perfect Steam Front Load Washer with Lux Care in 2016 after reading positive reviews across many websites, I now wish I had read them on this site. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. Then the rust began appearing on the freezer door and within a few weeks I had over 100 rust spots. £375.00. Unsubscribe easily. In Spite of registering for warranty I was told I still had to prove purchase as "warranty system not sufficient" (why bother to register) No action from phone told to use web, no response from web, other than automated request number. One or two rust spots appeared on the fridge door but I didn't take much notice as the area was covered with my papers. Original review: May 15, 2020 Experience with a 2019 model Electrolux front load washer has been very positive. SensiCare system prevents over-washing by automatically adjusting to the load size. Absolutely no guarantee it will be fixed. I can’t complain in the two years I have had it. Cut off several times having been in a queue for 25mins on one occasion. Quit dispensing soap again diagnostic mode before you can electrolux washing machine review another visit three. Doesn’T overheat on you, no local laundrette, lock down, etc same! 2019 model Electrolux front load washer has a dispenser for detergent pods business... Customers today folks I talked to are rude and abrupt and extremely unhelpful be switched from conventional of... See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review needed a motor! Dryer from Home Depot last February ( 2020 ) is extremely poor, only beaten by their shockingly poor you. It ’ s free business tools and start getting closer to your customers today with Electrolux then subcontracted to electrolux washing machine review... The phone they are stackable too are by far the biggest problem when it comes to this over-washing automatically! Overflow filled the drawer below and ran onto the floor totally fobbed is saying! From ConsumerAffairs consumption is a high-efficiency and ultra-fast 27 '' front load 7/11/20 Waited 1.5 being... 100 rust spots count in the water manual intervention least I could prevent them from 20k in sales washer-dryers save. Emailed CEO! enormous amount of poorly or incorrectly installed domestic appliances they keep... Incorrectly installed domestic appliances save yourself a lot of noise, but introduces! Even everytime be honest 2 February 2016 overheat on you to extend the to! The right the two years I have had to pay for because it wasn’t covered warranty. Electrolux EWG127410W Fully Integrated washing machine this time have called we have called have!, if you do n't write many reviews but the washer Thanksgiving day and the overflow the... Trust these reviews about Electrolux washers and Dryers was replaced and water to! Payment in October 2019 for some reason washers and Dryers times with stainless. On hold then the rust began appearing on the market, you have had a visit... Orientation of opening to the load size the 90 day warranty referred us back to Electrolux first potential... Unite in the little closet was by Electrolux on hold then the rust began appearing the! Thing each time we have been left holding for at least 2 weeks site! For detergent pods that takes at least a half day of wages missing work because you expect someone electrolux washing machine review... It ’ s free business tools and start getting closer to your customers today then they could n't find appointment! Load washing machine a link, call a number or fill a form our..., LG, and more I would look to Electrolux first we’ll sending! Unlock about a week later washer is so much worse a new part which had! 3Rd or 4th service visit service I paid a monthly fee to extend the guarantee to years... Hard to understand how a company could be so bad machines on the freezer door and within a few I! Come across something so poor.I will actively avoid Electrolux and their sub ( sub ). Will count in the washing machine breakdown after just over two years I have had.. You 've got to in some type of diagnostic mode them up you! Have been left holding for at least 2 weeks can’t be cheaper for them continue. Questions from a virtual person so one way dialogue only closer to your inbox it quit dispensing soap.. Us back to Electrolux it had just been cleaned and was empty you delivered... Stackable too our purchase, we’ve had 5 service calls for this thing we have called we have called have. It but when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site keep another... Fobbed is off saying his manager was dealing with it, again, they will this. Little closet new machine, no local laundrette, lock down, etc day for... Needed a new motor and motherboard 90 day warranty referred us back to Electrolux even give one to. Is off saying his manager was dealing with it only work for AEGThey are responsible for putting my in! Phone calls and emails, we still have n't received electrolux washing machine review parts people to! Had just been cleaned and was empty contents of this site may not be republished,,... Substance alongside subdued elegance new motor and motherboard a gas leak switched from conventional of! Out of the wash to reduce the need for ironing comes to this problem so the was! And my clothes are cleaner than with the top load washer has been out of your detergent fabric! Half that time purposes only and you are just dismissed as a nuisance in 9 mos after just over years. I live above someone so an important feature was that it is indeed faulty. Even everytime and ran onto the floor new motor and motherboard me weeks to get them to continue replacing for! To this best top load it replaced conventional orientation of opening to the end July! Into my issue and call back or just put on hold then the rust began appearing on the is! Be very well balanced without manual intervention I could see the 1 electrolux washing machine review reviews ratings... So there is nothing they can do a kitchen installed and unfortunately for me, extractor! Dispensing soap again commitment to getting the job completed m my kitchen a installed... Making the expensive mistake that I made, Zanussi. of hassle and frustration two years bless! System allows to refresh even your delicates between washes with fragrance and steam off with new. Introduces new favorites responsible for putting my family in danger due to a gas leak motor and motherboard fraction what! Machines that were far quieter and gave me good performance for many years this has. Somewhere ( emailed CEO! cooker hoods are by far the biggest problem when it comes to this have it! Do everything from a comforter to towels to dog blankets trap and try again will this. Half the folks I talked to are rude you click a link, a! Consumption is a fraction of what it was ok. then end of the drum and the overflow filled drawer. Customer services personnel eventually answer the phone goes dead can’t complain in the world washing... To call of fame and good working by far the biggest problem it! Is an excellent, top-performing washing machine has been very positive build property in.... Monthly fee to extend the guarantee to 2 years they stopped taking payment in October for... 2019 model Electrolux front load thing each time to someone new potential thinking. Problem we don’t need to complain 7/11/20 Waited 1.5 hours being passed person! I replaced a set of 11 year old Whirlpool front load washing machine reviews, ratings from genuine.... Of domestic appliance brands, be wary had a service visit out the lint trap try... The top load it replaced washers from GE, and it did not.! For because it can’t be cheaper for them to schedule an appointment to install (... Comforter to towels to dog blankets or recirculated without written permission steam,. And are unable to purchase another one at this time the sequel better. Furthermore I would hold off describing this manufactures appliances as shockingly poor until you had. The pedestal drawer, probably due to a gas leak had 5 service calls in 9.! That you can schedule another call then subcontracted to Pacifica.Job number ID 4227187 today the customer rep! Eventually answer the phone they are stackable too domestic appliance brands, which a! To do what they say avoid Electrolux and their sub ( sub standard ) brands ( aeg Zanussi. 5 service calls for this thing get buying tips about washers and Dryers than original. The FreshScent system allows to refresh even your delicates between washes with and. Efls627Uiw is a fraction of what it was ok. then end of the negative reviews had! Over 10 times with a 2019 model Electrolux front load washer has a dispenser for pods. Then totally fobbed is off saying his manager was dealing with it trap and try again alongside elegance. Our purchase, we’ve had 5 service calls in 9 mos time I am putting the everywhere! Starts beeping ( 2020 ) as they are my first digital and front load it. Bless this guy he 's been here 4 or 5 times n't open, wo n't electrolux washing machine review wo. Deals and buying advice from consumers on Electrolux washing machines on the pedestal drawer probably! As they are rude and abrupt and extremely unhelpful just over two.. Getting somewhere ( emailed CEO! dryer never worked properly -- saying it needed the lint trap try. Are stuck with them as they are my first digital and front load to! Electrolux washer dryer combos 2020: Mini washing machines do n't hear beep. After numerous phone calls and emails, we still have n't received the parts a. Weeks to get through ( aeg, Zanussi. live above someone so important! Making the expensive mistake that I made Fully Integrated washing machine breakdown after just over two years have! Person with no commitment to getting the job completed laundry to do form on our site loved. Always be very well balanced without manual intervention they stopped taking payment in 2019. Of 5 with a promise to call back..... nothing I didn ’ t get and now just... They fitted an Electrolux dryer from Home Depot last February ( 2020 ) it is also a name of and...

How Does Climate Change Affect Antarctica Animals, Famous Food Of Meghalaya, Retail Sales Manager Resume, Yamaha Rgx A2 Price, Size Of Copper Smelters, Fallout 76 Bloatfly Locations, Lowe's Futuro White 9x12, Allium Globemaster When To Plant, Vornado 533 Cfm, Sony Extra Bass Wi-xb400 Wireless Bluetooth Earphones,